Come work with us at Reflect, a wellness experience that uses biofeedback to help guide you towards daily relaxation.
Reflect is looking for a Senior QA Engineer
We are Reflect Innovation – an up-and-coming startup developing an innovative science-based product that utilizes Biofeedback to help people achieve relaxation in their daily life. We have raised over $6M to date, are VC backed, and have just launched our first product, Reflect, in the US market in January 2022.
We’re looking for a Senior QA engineer with multi-disciplinary SW experience. Our system consists of multiple components – from Cloud technologies to Mobile App and IoT device. We are looking for someone who sees the whole picture and is always ready to dive into the details to make things work perfectly, while maintaining the users’ experience in mind.
We are a team of ten, headquartered in Tel Aviv and support hybrid work.
- At least 5 years of hands-on QA experience
- At least 3 years of iOS and Android apps tests
- Experience with Cloud services such as AWS, GCP, Azure etc.
- Experience with automated tests
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with great eye for details
- Independent, team player with good communication skills
- Experience with IoT devices testing
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Hardware debugging
Reflect is looking for a designer.
If you want to be a part of a company that brings real positive change to people’s lives, and help bring an innovative product to market – you’ve come to the right place. If you love making beautiful things that help people understand and act better – you might just be our new designer
Your job will be to execute and evolve our visual language and with it our brand and product. You will touch most if not all of our user-facing platforms – from the Reflect App, through our online store all the way to our social media platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with the CMO, content manager and product manager to envision, plan and execute our design needs, including but not limited to UX/UI, web design and marketing design.
- Create on-brand, impactful deliverables in a timely manner.
- Be hands-on and proactive.
- Be prepared for your role to grow and expand with the company’s rapid growth
- Proven work experience as a marketing and / or UX/UI designer
- Experience working with a team of marketing and product people
- Creative and with a keen eye to aesthetics
- Attention to detail, good time management skills, team player